lyvain White's latest film, 'The Losers,' which stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Idris Elba, Columbus Short, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Holt McCallany, Oscar Jaenada, Jason Patric, and Peter Macdissi, has debuted online.Based on the DC Comics/Vertigo comic books, 'Losers' centers around a Special Forces team, who are set up and betrayed by their enigmatic handler, Max, who soon discovers that you should never leave a bunch of black-ops commandos for dead. The Losers regroup for revenge, and to get their names off a pesky CIA death list. For issue after issue, they conducted covert operations against the CIA, and sought to uncover the plans and conspiracies of the powerful, secretive Max. Warner Bros. will release the film in theaters on April 9.Somebody in Lil Kim's camp must've had a come to Jesus convo with the hip-hop surged "I used to be afraid of the d*ck" poet. Kim recently appeared in public looking less like a Disney villain and more like an African-American woman with facial features that are movable. I must say, Kim is looking normal and damn good!Apart of Nightline’s “Face off” series, the much talked about debate “Why Can’t A Successful Black Woman Find A Man” airs tonight on ABC at 11:35pm (ET). Hosted by Vicki Mabrey and Steve Harvey, the panel features Sherri Shephard co-host of the “The View,” Jacque Reid co-star of VH1’s “Let’s Talk About Pep,” Jimi Izarel, author of “The Denzel Principle” and “CSI” star and author, Hill Harper. Umm…we can’t imagine what kind of new information will be shed on the issue. We’re all pretty exhausted with the topic. Are you watching? Check out some snippets her
Sistas sure do spend plenty of time putting our men in their places.
Checkin’ them. Givin’ them the business. Letting them know when they’re
wrong, how wrong they are and how quick they ‘betta’ get done with that
wrongness. We have an arsenal of friends, sisters, Sorors and co-workers
to dog them out with, ready to co-sign on black men’s trifling,
no-good-doin’ ways. And we have a dozen or more media outlets we use to
vent about their shortcomings and failings, their problems and issues,
their failures and faults. (Essence for one, has a tumultuous
love/hate relationship with them, always willing to dedicate a good
amount of real estate vocalizing our collective complaints about black
men and then giving us 12 instructional pages on how to find one.) SOURCE...CLUTCH MAGAZINE
Shocking news as the principal of Woodland Middle School in Henry County, New Jersey, has come under fire over rapper T.I.‘s recent appearance. Parent we offended that T.I. spoke to their children and were not notified. Clifford Harris is a great father and family man, he just happens to be the rapper T.I., it sounding like the parents just wanted to see the rapper. but the appearance has cause and huge issue at the school now.
According to AllHipHop, T.I., born Clifford Harris Jr., appeared at the school on March 5th and spoke to students.Parents of some students took issue with the fact that they were not notified of who would be speaking to their children. T.I., who was recently released from a halfway house to house arrest with a curfew, served a year in prison for attempting to buy multiple machine guns with silencers. As part of his probation, the rapper was sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service, 1,000 of which were completed prior to his prison sentence.He flew around the country visiting middle schools, recreational centers and various Boys & Girls Clubs, where he encouraged teens to stay away from drugs, violence and gangs.
Well FORBES Magazine just released the 10 wealthiest Black Americans in the US. Wow, this is shocking though guess who dropped off the top 10. No 50 Cent? And Jay Z jumps up…no Diddy and Russell Simmons doesn’t make the top 20 cut.
Flip it to get it….
1. Oprah Winfrey – Net worth of $2.7 billion
2. Tiger Woods – Net worth $600 million
3. Robert Johnson – Founder of BET – Net worth $550 million (he took a hit during the recession)
4. Michael Jordan – $525 million
5. Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Jr. – $500 million
6. Bill Cosby – $450 million
7. Sheila Johnson – Robert Johnson’s ex-wife – Net worth $400 million
8. Don Peebles – Runs Peebles Corp. a real estate development company – Net worth $350 million
9. Berry Gordy – Founder, Motown Records – Net worth $350 million
10. Quintin Primo III – Founder of real estate financing company Capri Capital – Net worth $300 million.
11. Don King – Net worth $290 million
12. Janice Bryant Howroyd & Family – Net worth $250 million
13. Herman J Russell – Net worth $200 million
14. Ulysess Bridgeman Jr. – Net worth $200 million
15. Tracy Maitland – Net worth $150 million
16. Alphones Fletcher Jr. – Net Worth $150 million
17. Shawn ‘Jay Z’ Carter – Net worth $150 million
18. Kobe Bryant – Net worth $140 million
19. Shaquille O’neil – Net worth $130 million
20. Kenneth Chenault – Net worth of $125 million
Below the line: (the ones who didn’t make the top 20 this year)
Russell Simmons – barely misses the cut with a fortune of $110 million.